Pages

BrilovesMakeup

Welcome to BrilovesMakep! Business Inqueries contact me at:

BrilovesMakeup23@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Review!


                                                  Hard Candy Take It Off Makeup Remover      

Hey All! It's Review Time! I picked this up at the store the other day. Now, normally I go the easier route with makeup wipes, but the store was out of the only ones I like (which is made by Garnier Fructis btw, those wipes work amazingly), plus I have been hearing that wipes are not to good for your face. I found this while browsing the make up aisles and decided to give it a try.
        Its says on the front that it is the "Ultimate makeup remover, erases glitter, waterproof & long lasting products." It has a white, creamy consistency and comes in a 2.7oz. bottle. Well, I loved this product. It fully does everything it says it does. My everyday makeup does mostly consist of long lasting products and waterproof mascara and eyeliner and this remover takes it off like a dream. Of course, I obviously do not use it for the rest of my face (I have been using a generic brand of makeup wipes). I think I just may include this product in my cleansing routine and just keep using the wipes for face make up. I have tried other makeup removers from L'oreal and Neutrogena and was not impressed. They were the liquid types and they did nothing for removing my makeup other then just smudging it around.
       It works simply like any other makeup remover. I just put it onto a tissue and wipe off. I even accidentally got a glob of it in my eye and starting freaking because I thought it was going to burn, but it did not! Of course I did wash out my eye! I would recommend this makeup remover to anyone. It is a great product for a cheaper price. I think I paid maybe $6.99? That is an estimate and the price may have been even lower. Also, you can get Hard Candy products right at Walmart. So, if you haven't tried this out yet or seen it and is wondering how good it works, get it! It is definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment