Pages

BrilovesMakeup

Welcome to BrilovesMakep! Business Inqueries contact me at:

BrilovesMakeup23@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Contacts, upcoming hauls, and more!

Hey beauties! So my new contacts have finally arrived! One pair I love and the other I am still on the boat about, but I'm not telling which is which yet. I have taken pictures and I will get them on here ASAP! 

Also, I have three upcoming hauls. One mini one of a few new products I got. And two, yes two, Halloween ones. I love Halloween time, especially when stores put out all those awesome makeup and face painting kits, eyelashes and more! So, on two separate trips I picked up quite of few of those. Can't wait to show you.

Also, are you interested in the essentials I keep in my makeup bag? Check it out here and let me know what essentials you keep in yours, too!

http://bwhite062007.hubpages.com/hub/What-Is-in-My-Makeup-Bag-My-Makeup-Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment