Now, I am not going to sit here and tell you what you should do and use in your routine. Otherwise, it would not be your routine now would it? I will share with you though, some good products to have on hand and try to use daily.
- First and foremost, you need to know your skin type as listed above. There are plenty of products out there that will suit every skin type. All you have to do is research and read labels.
- Moisturizer is key to healthy skin for every skin type. Even if you have oily skin, there are moisturizers out there for you as well. Many acne-type brands also make moisturizers for acne prone skin with medication in it to treat and prevent breakouts and pesky pimples.
- A good toner is also very beneficial to the skin. I use two different kinds everyday which I sweep onto my face before my moisturizer. One is to soak up oil for oily skin, and one is to help clean and hide pores. Toner helps to keep a good ph balance in your skin and to restore a good, healthy color.
- An optional part in your routine can be the many types of serums offered out there. They make them for baggy under eye circles, for wrinkles, to tone and tighten the face, and some more pricey brands contain retinol in them, so be sure to read your labels before buying anything.
- Always, always, always make sure you have a good cleanser for the face above all else. Those are also made with different kinds of skin types in mind as well. Cleansing your face properly will help to ensure all the benefits of nice clean and healthy skin!