Pages

BrilovesMakeup

Welcome to BrilovesMakep! Business Inqueries contact me at:

BrilovesMakeup23@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 12, 2014

What Have I Been Up To? Mini Jewelry Haul And Upcoming Blogs

Good Evening Beauties!

Quick Update on life. Not too much to report, just been busy with working, my girls and what not. Guess who has already started thier Christmas shopping? This girl!! And of course a little shopping for myself. Check out my mini jewelry haul!

3 adorable cuff bracelets from BCBG Generation 
The bracelets say Amor, Love, and Bella and I love them all so much! 
Plus I am also in love with my new sexy Betsey Johnson studs! 

Anyways, I need to do some restocking in makeup life, so I hope to have a makeup haul coming soon! 

Also upcoming, an empties blog. Products that I have used up and would I repurchase? 

Xoxo Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment