Pages

BrilovesMakeup

Welcome to BrilovesMakep! Business Inqueries contact me at:

BrilovesMakeup23@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Review!

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

So OK, I may be a little late on this bandwagon, but hey better late then never right? After many good reviews, I finally decided to order this product, and received it a few days ago. God, what the hell have I been missing? This stuff is great!

For those who do not know what this is, it kinda works like a primer, but for after you apply your makeup. It is designed to keep your makeup looking fresh and just applied for 16 hours! Now, my primer always worked pretty well for me on it's own, but 16 hours later I would have to admit you could still find me in the bathroom touching up my makeup. Not with this stuff! After a long stressful day at work and running around with my two kids, at the end of the night my makeup still looks freshly applied!

My only cons about this product is I would spray it on BEFORE mascara. Also, it tends to leave you with a dewy kind of look and that works for some but I personally do not like it. So, most of the time after it dries, I will go back over it with a finishing powder.

If you haven't tried this product already and are thinking about it, give it a go. I doubt you will regret it!

Urban Decay does not test on animals.

http://www.urbandecay.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment