Pages

BrilovesMakeup

Welcome to BrilovesMakep! Business Inqueries contact me at:

BrilovesMakeup23@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Drugstore Haul

Here is my Drugstore Haul Post. I may be a little late then the rest of you with some of this stuff but I just picked up all these new products the other day. I have not tried any of it yet but I hope to try out some of it today. So, cannot wait for that!
  • So, the first thing I got was the L'oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer. I have been hearing so many good things about this product so I am super excited to try it out. It will definitely be one of the products I try out today.
  • Next, I decided to grab some of the new L'oreal 24 hour Infallible eye shadows. They look to be very pigmented but I have not tried any of them  yet. The colors I got were 891 Continuous Cocoa, 999 Internal Black, and 890 Bronzed Taupe. All the colors seem to be very shimmery looking from their cases. The continuous cocoa may be a bit more matte looking then the others.
  • I also decided to pick up one of the new Maybelline Color Tattoo colors from Eyestudio. The color I picked was 05 Too Cool which looks like a shimmery milky white color, because I am not really into cream based eye shadows so I thought this would make a good highlight. If I like it, I may buy more. But, I will definitely let you guys know how that product works out.
  • More from Maybelline, I got two Dream Bouncy Blushes. They are supposed to blend into your face like a cream but feel and set like a powder basically. I have been eager to try these out because I have been running out of blushes that I like lately. The consistency of this blush is SO cool but I have not tried it on my face yet. The colors I got were 15 Rose Petal and 60 Coffee Cake, which is a more darker color.
So, that's all for my drugstore haul. I know it is not much and there are some more new products out there but I did not want to grab too much until I could try these ones out first. Once I have tried them for a little bit I will give you an honest review of them all. Thanks for reading guys and if any of you have tried these products already, please let me know what you thought of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment