Pages

BrilovesMakeup

Welcome to BrilovesMakep! Business Inqueries contact me at:

BrilovesMakeup23@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

And It is Time for an Eye Change!

I have went through many contacts through out my short life, having been wearing contacts since I was in the 6th grade. Like any curious guy or girl out there, I have also went through many different colored contacts. I have tried different shades of blue, brown, green, violet, and I even had some of those crazy Halloween type ones. The contacts that always stood out the most on me and got me noticed were my green contacts( I have had two different kinds) hence my newly popular nickname...Money Eyes -_- ... I have been wearing green contacts for about 4 years now and I am happy/sad <---- is this bipolar?...to say that I am finally ready for a change!
Please excuse the embarassing duckface
Most of you may not realize how giant of a step this is for me as I have grown quite attached to my green eyes. OH...elephant in the room...my natural eyes are a hazel by the way with hints of brown, grey, and green. There is nothing wrong with the peepers I was born in, I just like to be different is all.

I am thinking grey...what do you guys think? Too late anyways because they have already been ordered. Yes, more then one. I have to have a backup just in case. I ordered Freshlook Colorblends in Sterling Grey, and GEO Magic Color - Angel Color Contact LensesModel: CM-835. I am hoping these are just the right change and shade for me.
Here is a good look at all the Freshlook Colorblends
 
Here are the GEO's in Angel Grey. And they are Circle Lenses



I would really love to hear all opinions and also let me know if you have tried any of these. I will gladly post pics when they finally arrive! In the meantime , check these out from two of my absolute favorite Youtube Beauty Guru's!











Ciaoobelllaxo on Youtube talks about her Sterling Grey contacts and proper care
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saHsuSQwpuI


Here is a great place for all colored contact lenses! Check out Little Kiva's display of her candy lenses!
http://www.candylens.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYEVmfwmeJs



No comments:

Post a Comment