Pages

BrilovesMakeup

Welcome to BrilovesMakep! Business Inqueries contact me at:

BrilovesMakeup23@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Update

Hello makeup lovers! Have you checked out my St Tropez Self Tanner Reveiw yet? If not, head on over there and check it out! I know in my last post I said I had a popular self tanner to review which was coincidentally the St Tropez one that wasn't quite done yet, and when I finally did finish and post, it posted it before my stay tuned update. Oh well. Still more reviews to come, and as promised I am working on the Covergirl Hello Gorgeous Reveiw as we speak. 

Please let me know in the comments if you want to see more self tanner reveiws as well, because I have purchased another and dying to try it out! 

That's right! In case you didn't remember, I am a self tanner junkie! 

So stay tuned for more reviews. Have a good week loves and see you soon!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment